You don't the permission to view this video
- A hard, dense composition board made of very small particles of wood bonded together with resin under intense heat and pressure.
- Comes in various thicknesses from 3/8” to 3/4” and in panels 4’ x 8’; 10’ and 12’lengths are also available.
- Often used in non-structural applications such as interior construction in closets and as an underlayment because it does not warp.
- Should be cut with a carbide blade.
- May swell if it gets wet.
- No related posts found.