You don't the permission to view this video
- Plywood construction acceptable for outdoor use.
- A popular grade is A-C EXT, which has one paintable surface and can be used outside.
- Type A-A EXT is also available if both sides will be exposed.
- Plywood siding is also available, and comes in standard patterns such as texture 1-11, reverse board and batten and others.
- A “shop-grade” panel is one that, after its manufacturing process, failed to meet the specifications of a specific grade. The piece can still be used for some applications, but should not be recommended for structural applications.
- A “mill certified” panel does not carry the approval of a quality control agency, but may be used for non-regulated projects such as storage sheds or shelves.