You don't the permission to view this video
- Known as OSB.
- A structural-use panel used for roof sheathing, subfloors, underlayment, single-layer floors, exterior siding and wall sheathing.
- Composed of elongated, thin strands of wood that are bonded with resin under intense heat and pressure.
- A uniform panel free of knotholes that holds nails and screws securely.
- Available in 4’ x 8’ panels in thicknesses of 3/8”, 7/16”, 15/32”, 19/32” and 23/32”.
- Three grades are available: sheathing, single floor and siding.
- No related posts found.