You don't the permission to view this video
- Hinged panels allow overhead garage doors to roll up and down with ball-bearing rollers and a rope pulley on a steel track.
- Some panels have a polystyrene and/or air space between panels to insulate and deaden sound.
- Some doors feature steel frame construction and a wood-grain raised-panel design, while others combine hardboard panels with a wood frame.
- Comes with extension springs to help the door lift and balance, as well as safety containment cables to guard against injury.
- Vinyl or aluminum bottom weatherseal counteracts uneven garage floors and protects against weather intrusion.