You don't the permission to view this video
- Made with safety or insulated glass and comes with a screen for hot-weather use.
- Low-E glass offers protection from ultraviolet rays and is more energy efficient than regular glass.
- Frames may be wood, aluminum, fiberglass or PVC vinyl in a variety of finishes.
- Aluminum patio doors are generally the least expensive as they are the least durable and energy efficient.
- May be two-, three- or four-panels wide. A two-panel door has one active (sliding) panel and one inactive (stationary) panel. A three-panel door has one active and two inactive panels. A four-panel door typically has two active panels in the middle and two inactive panels on the outside.
- No related posts found.