You don't the permission to view this video
- Provides extra security to the exterior door and protects against weather and stops drafts through door openings.
- Made of solid wood or has a wood or foam hollow core inside an exterior skin of metal, aluminum or vinyl.
- Glass should be tempered to safety glass, while fiberglass screens offer durability and do not rust.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Self-storing models store the windows and the screen at the same time, with many models allowing ventilation at the top or bottom.
- Interchangeable models have the glass and screen removable to allow ventilation through the entire opening.
- Common styles are full view, full lite, crossbuck, traditional and security.
- No related posts found.