You don't the permission to view this video
- A ground cover that protects ground temperature, reduces evaporation, prevents erosion, controls weeds, attracts earthworms and enriches the soil.
- Good mulch should allow water to pass through it quickly but not be easily washed away by the rain.
- Keeps soil surface as much as 10° cooler than exposed soil.
- Thick applications of mulch will stop weeds, but it will need to be refreshed every year.
- Types include bark, pine nuggets, cypress, hardwood, peat moss and pine mulch.
- No related posts found.