You don't the permission to view this video
- One of three common types of fertilizer, the other two are inorganic and synthetic organic.
- Does not dissolve in water.
- Converted to usable forms by microorganisms in the soil.
- Helps to create proper physical growing conditions, but can add disease or weeds to the lawn.
- Usually does not contain a complete mix of the essential nutrients, making it necessary to apply additional types of fertilizer.
- Less concentrated than synthetic fertilizer.
- Slow-acting release.