You don't the permission to view this video
- Adds body to sandy soil to help with water retention and also loosens and aerates densely packed soil with high clay content.
- Consists of the remains of a spongy type of northern moss called sphagnum.
- Reduces leaching of soil nutrients.
- Adds organic material to soil.
- Available in compressed bales from 6 cu. ft. down to 1 cu. ft.
- Also available in smaller packages for use in flowerpots and in planter boxes that must be soaked before using.
- No related posts found.