You don't the permission to view this video
- Is similar to most traditional saws except the teeth are designed to cut with a pulling motion.
- Pull saws cut wood faster and with less effort because of the thinner and more flexible blade.
- The saws feature teeth diamond-ground on three cutting edges.
- Because of the flexibility of the blade and the minimal set to the teeth, the saws are excellent for flush cutting.
- Mini pull saws that cut sharply on the pull stroke are used for precision carpentry.
- No related posts found.