You don't the permission to view this video
- Cuts curved or straight-sided holes.
- Saw blades are narrow, tapered nearly to a point to fit into most spaces.
- Blades come in three or four styles that can be changed to fit the job.
- Some models have induction-hardened teeth for longer life without sharpening.
- Keyhole saws are small compass saws with finer teeth that can cut metal.
- Turret head keyhole blades can be rotated and locked in several positions for easier cutting in tight, awkward spots.
- No related posts found.