You don't the permission to view this video
- A window installed on a sloping roof. Also called a roof window.
- Can be stationary or vented.
- Sizes range from 18” to 60” wide to 18” to 60” long. Usually, there should be only one square foot of skylight for every 20 square feet of floor space.
- Opening the window can be controlled by a manual crank,sometimes reached with a long pole, or by a remote electronic operation.
- A tubular skylight is one type designed for rooms where a larger, standard skylight may not be practical. Easy to install, it features a one-piece flashing system to eliminate the possibility of leaks.
- A self-flashing or curb-mounted roof window works best with asphalt or fiberglass shingles.
- No related posts found.