You don't the permission to view this video
- Sometimes called combination windows because they combine the functions of storm and screen windows.
- Typically made of aluminum
- Easy to install and usually attached directly to the exterior casing surrounding the window.
- The single-track type consists of a piece of glass in a lightweight sash, fixed permanently in a nail-on frame.
- The dual-track style has a glazed sash and screen. The glazed sash is in the top half of the outer track and the screen is in the lower half. Another glazed sash in the inside track covers the screen and can be raised to uncover the screen for ventilation.
- The triple-track storm window has two glazed sash and a screen panel, all in a separate track. This is best for second floor windows.
- No related posts found.