You don't the permission to view this video
- Vents exhaust from the attic and extends the life of the roof.
- Typical widths are 9” and 12”.
- Helps keep the attic cool and reduces air conditioning costs.
- Helps prevent ice dams.
- Shingle-over ridge vents incorporate shingles that match the roof and are nailed over the vent.
- Pre-drilled holes make installation easy.
- Most types feature baffles because ridge vents without baffles can allow wind and moisture to enter the attic.
- No related posts found.