You don't the permission to view this video
- Operates with the chimney damper closed, thus preventing heat-loss.
- Has an adjustable input with a maximum of 40,000 BTUs.
- Any unit made after 1980 includes an oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) that shuts off the heater and flow of gas if the oxygen level in a room becomes inadequate.
- Another safety feature is an automatic shut-off valve to shut off the gas flow if the pilot light is extinguished or the gas flow is interrupted.
- Made of high-temperature, heat-resistant ceramic or cement in a variety of finishes.
- Placed directly on the fire grate or lays on a flame pan covered with a bed of volcanic granules for a more realistic looking fire.
- Requires no electricity to operate.
- Fits into fireplaces with a gas hookup and can be installed into any UL-listed, solid fuel burning fireplace or in an
- American Gas Association (AGA) design-certified, vent-free fireplace listed for use.
- No related posts found.