You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to grasp pipes and other curved surfaces. Solid housings and hardened steel jaws provide excellent bite and grip.
- Has two serrated jaws, one adjustable and the other fixed and slightly offset.
- The Straight pattern is standard.
- The End-pattern style has jaws slightly offset and is handy for working in restricted spaces or close to walls.
- The Offset style has jaws at 90∫ to the handle and is also handy for tight spots.
- The jaws will leave marks on the pipe, so itís best to avoid using them on coated pipe, such as galvanized pipe.
- Some pipe wrenches have aluminum handles for lighter weight.