You don't the permission to view this video
- A generic name for many types of wrenches that have large, flat-sided jaws.
- Good for general purpose plumbing use.
- The Adjustable type is an all-purpose model with notched jaws ideal for various sizes of nuts. It is the handiest and most common.
- The Fixed type works with large spud nuts under kitchen sinks.
- The 4-in-1 is similar to the fixed type and is use for turning locknuts on the toilet tank, basket strainers and spuds.
- The Closet type is designed for toilet tanks and bowls.
- The Internal type holds the sink strainer basket in place while you tighten the locknut below. It can also remove or install closet spuds, pop-up plugs, and strainers.