You don't the permission to view this video
- The standard Drop-In tub installs within a tile or solid-surface surround within three walls of the bathroom, while the old-fashioned Clawfoot tubs are freestanding.
- Standard size for tubs is 60" wide, 30" deep and 14" high.
- Whirlpool and deep tubs are designed for soaking and relaxation. These tubs can be separate or incorporate a shower combination.
- Cast iron tubs are the most durable and do not stain or scratch easily.
- Acrylic is a better insulating material so the water takes longer to cool, and its light weight and flexibility makes it a better choice for larger tubs.
- Fiberglass tubs are easy to install, but are more apt to fade and scratch.
- Tub and shower combinations are typically made of reinforced fiberglass with a polyester finish.
- No related posts found.