You don't the permission to view this video
- Usually combination style, where hot and cold mix in a single arm.
- Available in different patterns, they can be built into the wall or flush mounted on the wall above the bathtub.
- In three-valve bath and shower faucets, two valves control water and a third diverts water either through the spout or to the showerhead.
- Two-valve tub and shower faucets have an automatic device on the spout that, when activated, diverts water to the showerhead.
- Two-valve tub fillers and shower fittings fill either the tub or control water in the shower, as do the tub and shower faucets.