You don't the permission to view this video
- Uses a blade that looks similar to a drill bit. It rotates and cuts through material without the ripping motion of the sabre or jigsaw blade.
- Allows user to plunge directly into the center of material and eliminates the need for pilot holes.
- Can cut material up to 1” thick.
- Many different bits are available for cutting in a variety of materials.
- Lightweight and easy to control. The spinning motion of the blade reduces the ripping, binding and potential jumping of the tool.
- Typically used to cut sink openings in countertops, for cutting and replacing ceramic wall tiles and cutting openings in drywall.
- No related posts found.