You don't the permission to view this video
- Can be moved anywhere in the home to provide air movement that will cool and circulate air.
- Sizes are generally 10” to 12” in diameter. They can be mounted in rectangular or round, hassock-type case.
- A hassock fan throws air outward and upward in a 360° direction.
- A rectangular fan will tile about 170° and may be used as a table fan, throwing air outward.
- Typically has a speed-selection control, while some may run at a fixed speed.
- One variation is the stand-mounted fan. This type can generally be easily tilted and may be used as an exhaust fan if placed near a window.