You don't the permission to view this video
- Draws hot air from the living area into the attic where it is vented outside.
- Installation and operation costs less than an air conditioner.
- Keeps a gentle breeze stirring throughout the house and can make the temperature seem 2° to 3° cooler.
- Has louvers that open automatically when the fan is turned on and close when it is turned off to seal out outside air.
- Rated according to the measurement of cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) that it moves.
- Fans with variable-speed motors cool the house at higher speeds and maintain general air circulation when turned down.