You don't the permission to view this video
- A container that holds paint when using a paint roller.
- Most trays have ribbed bottoms to remove excess paint from a roller cover after filling it.
- Ladder-lock legs permit them to snap onto a stepladder.
- A good quality tray can last indefinitely if cleaned after each use.
- Plastic tray liners are also available.
- Some trays features a lid that closes and seals paint, roller or brush inside the tray. This eliminates the need to clean the painting equipment after each use. It also saves paint.