You don't the permission to view this video
- Usually gasoline powered. Electric and cordless models are available for smaller lawns.
- Cuts grass with a flat blade that rotates at the speed of the engine.
- The self-propelled type has an operator-controlled, wheel-drive engagement handle to control forward power.
- The side-discharge type discharges grass clippings to the right side of the mowing path.
- The rear-discharge type discharges grass clippings to the rear of the mowing path.
- Available with an attachable lawn bag to gather lawn clippings.
- The mulching type is designed to cut and recut grass clippings into fine particles that will fall back, unseen, into the turf.