You don't the permission to view this video
- The riding mower, or lawn tractor, cuts grass, but some types can also tow garden carts.
- Engines may be 13 to 25 hp.
- Heavy-duty garden tractors have the additional ability to use ground-engaging implements such as tillers, plows, snow throwers, etc.
- Some models have two or three side-by-side blades that widen the cutting path. Cutting widths can be as wide as 50”.
- Features may include automatic transmission, cruise control, reverse cutting, adjustable deck heights, the ability to turn on a tight radius, an hours meter and a cast iron front axle.