You don't the permission to view this video
- Smaller and flatter than a wrecking bar and not designed for heavy-duty prying.
- Features beveled notches in each chisel-like end and ranges in size from 6" to 21".
- Useful for removing nails with exposed heads and for prying paneling or molding without marring the surface.
- One type of pry bar features an extra curve, which makes it useful for lifting and holding such things as drywall panels in place.
- Double claw models provide equal force on push or pull.
- No related posts found.