You don't the permission to view this video
- Has a clamping device built on a flat bar, which is usually made of steel.
- The length of the bar determines the capacity of the clamp, which is the dimension of the largest object that can be accommodated between its clamping jaws.
- “Reach” is the distance from the edge of the bar to the end of the clamping jaws.
- Screw pressure applies the final clamping load.
- Bar clamps are used for clamping large objects, making them popular with woodworkers and hobbyists.
- No related posts found.