You don't the permission to view this video
- Seals the bottom of an exterior door, preventing drafts, water, noise, light and insects.
- Usually made of aluminum extrusions with vinyl flaps.
- Screws into the lower part of the door.
- Some types lift automatically when the door is raised.
- Another type is an aluminum extrusion with a rain-drip flange to prevent the flow of water off a door from collecting on a threshold and flowing under a door.
- Another type is an adhesive-backed plastic door sweep.
- No related posts found.