You don't the permission to view this video
- Most redwood sold is heartwood and sapwood grade. Each type comes in several grades, from a fine finish appearance to a rougher, less attractive finish.
- Heartwood contains natural barriers to termites and decay and is suited for applications that come into contact with the ground.
- Sapwood contains cream-colored streaks. It should not be used in contact with the ground.
- Architectural redwood is the strongest redwood. It is normally kiln-dried and used for structural and finish applications.
- Garden redwood comprises lower grades that are not kiln-dried and are commonly used for decks, fences and other outdoor garden uses.
- No related posts found.