You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to maintain outdoor asphalt surfaces.
- The ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the asphalt binder used as the paving material. The sealer protects asphalt against oil, tar and gasoline and keeps water from settling in pores.
- Apply at 70°F or higher and require 24 to 48 hours to dry before use.
- The coal tar type of sealer needs to be resurfaced yearly and may contain hazardous chemicals.
- The acrylic sealer type is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.