You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to discharge ground water that accumulates around a basement that is below the water line. The basement should have a drain tile around it to collect ground water and convey it to the sump in the basement.
- A Submersible type pump is a motor and pump sealed in one unit that rests in the sump pit.
- A Pedestal pump sits in the water, but the motor is mounted on a column above the water. They are available in automatic or manual models, either gravity-fed or self-priming operation.
- Pump capacity is rated by gallons-per-hour pumped as well as ìliftî pressure generatedóhow high the liquid is to be pumped.Submersible Sewage and Effluent pumps are for continuous use in moving large volumes of water containing solids.
- Some pumps have battery backup, and a combination electric and battery-powered sump pump is now available.
- No related posts found.