You don't the permission to view this video
- Removes burrs from the inside of the pipe. Burrs are the flakes of metal or plastic on the outside and inside of the pipe after the pipe is cut.
- Cone-shaped, with ratchet handles.
- Cutting edges can be sharpened, but this is difficult and time-consuming and the small replacement cost usually makes it impractical.
- Straight-fluted reamers have straight cutting edges. They can be used by hand or in a pipe rotating on a power drive unit.
- Spiral-fluted reamers have spiral-shaped cutting edges. They cut more easily, save time and are often used by sheet metal workers to enlarge holes in sheet metal and conduit box outlets, as well as smoothing inside edges of pipe. They are for hand use only.
- No related posts found.