You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to cool a small space, usually 400 to 450 square feet.
- Mounted on wheels for easy movement from room to room.
- Contains both the hot and cold side of the air conditioner in one unit. Is not permanently installed, but must be connected to some place like a window where the hot air can be vented. Most models contain window-venting kits that are easy to install and easily moved from one window to another.
- May be either single or dual vent. Dual vent models circulate clean air back into the room and generally cool more quickly than single vent models.
- Drip models have a tray that will need to be emptied every 24-48 hours. No-drip models may cost more but do not produce any excess moisture.