You don't the permission to view this video
- Sometimes called a swamp cooler.
- Uses ice and cool water to cool and return moisture to the air.
- Ice and cool water is mounted on top of the unit. As the ice melts, cool water flows over a wicking material. A fan mounted behind the wick creates a cool moist breeze.
- Environmentally friendly as it uses little energy and contains no harmful chlorofluorocarbons.
- Crack a few windows to prevent moisture build-up on inside walls when using an evaporative cooler.
- No related posts found.