You don't the permission to view this video
- Contains a patching material that forms a permanent patch over holes, tears, etc., in vinyl.
- Some kits require heat, while other patching material cures in air and requires no heat.
- Also included in these kits is an assortment of “graining paper,” used to reproduce any design in the vinyl.
- With a backing behind the hole in the vinyl, patching material is brushed over the hole and proper graining paper is laid over the patch.
- With material that requires heat, an iron is then pressed over the graining paper to apply the proper heat to the patching material, causing it to take on the pattern of the vinyl and to set properly.
- An assortment of touch-up colors is available to blend the patch into the color of the vinyl.