You don't the permission to view this video
- Usually gasoline powered, but electric and cordless models are also available.
- Has an endless chain of cutting teeth that moves at high engine speeds.
- For cutting and trimming trees and shrubs.
- Blades sizes typically range from 12” to 36” long.
- Engines are typically two-cycle, requiring a blend of oil and gas.
- Standard features on many models include chain brakes forincreased operator safety, a blade guard and automatic oilers.
- Other features may include carrying cases and large, cushioned anti-vibration handles to reduce the strain on the user.
- No related posts found.