You don't the permission to view this video
- Consists of a flat, rectangular box that fits into a recess in the door from its edge. Also includes two faceplates that include the knobs and keyholes.
- Available in right- or left-handed styles.
- Has a pin tumbler locking mechanism in a cylinder.
- Latch operates from either side except when the outside knob is locked.
- Deadbolt operates by a turn of the inside knob.
- A key from the outside operates both the deadbolt and latchbolt.
- Used on many types of doors, from heavy entrance doors to apartment buildings and residential doors.