You don't the permission to view this video
- Made of either construction-grade tubular aluminum or steel or fabricated steel.
- Most require a wooden cross-beam (Generally a 2x4 or 2x6) be added. With a metal cross-beam there is danger of ruining saw teeth.
- Most steel models have adjustable legs that fold up into the unit for easy storage.
- Plastic units generally fold flat for easy storage. Some also are equipped with a lower shelf.
- Most non-adjustable units are between 24” and 27”, which is considered a comfortable working height.
- No related posts found.