You don't the permission to view this video
- Tool that mounts on a workbench or table to hold work pieces securely in place between two flat jaws.
- Generally used in light-duty applications.
- Available in both stationary and swivel models to hold work at various angles and positions.
- A threaded spindle opens and closes the jaws of the vise to hold and release work piece.
- Generally has jaws ranging in length from 3" to 8".
- Jaw opening ranges from 4” to 12” in different models.
- No related posts found.