You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to connect a water supply line to a faucet fixture, toilet or appliances. Several types available.
- Plastic type is flexible and inexpensive but not designed for exposed connections.
- Ribbed chrome type bends easily without kinking.
- Braided type features pre-attached connector nuts at both ends and can be flexed to fit.
- Chrome-plated copper or brass tubes are more rigid than other types and are good for exposed applications.
- The most common size is 3/8", with lengths ranging from 6" to 72".