You don't the permission to view this video
- Known for its ease of workmanship and nailing as well as strength and dimensional stability.
- Western lumber includes more than 15 commercially important Western softwood species.
- Most common species are Douglas fir and Hem-fir.
- Can be classified as High Quality Appearance, General Purpose Board or Radius-Edged Patio Decking Grade.
- The Western Wood Products Association (WWPA) has a rigorous inspection and quality control process. Lumber with the WWPA logo indicates the lumber has passed that quality control process.
- Lumber with only the “WWPA Rules” stamp indicates the lumber has been graded according to the WWPA rules, but not been inspected by WWPA.
- No related posts found.