You don't the permission to view this video
- Generally available in large, 12’ rolls in varying lengths, or in square tiles.
- Available in a variety of patterns and colors.
- Most floors have a no-wax surface, although most manufacturers recommend specially formulated floor finish to enhance or restore shine and provide added protection.
- Quality depends on the thickness of the material. In general, urethane floors last longer than vinyl.
- Installed by gluing to the subfloor with an adhesive made for the material.
- The square tile type often has an adhesive backing that makes for easier installation.
- No related posts found.