You don't the permission to view this video
- Has high strength, resistance to wear and holds fasteners well. It is often used in homes and other structures.
- Descriptions for this type of wood range from 1 through 4.
- No. 1 has the highest quality and best appearance.
- No. 2 is characterized by tight knots and is generally free of holes.
- No. 3 is good, serviceable sheathing, usable for many applications without waste.
- No. 4 contains usable portions at least 24” long.
- No related posts found.