You don't the permission to view this video
- Made of a tempered hardboard, wood or particleboard with or without a veneer, and from several kinds of solid wood.
- Ash, birch, mahogany, hemlock and pine are commonly used for solid doors.
- Comes in standard widths for front and rear entrances. Narrower widths are sometimes used between house and garage and/or breezeway.
- More fire resistant than hollow-core doors. Particleboard is more fire-resistant than natural wood and it resists warping because of its higher density.
- Available pre-hung, which means the door is hinged in a framework that includes the header and side jambs of the door and the casing trim. The door may also be predrilled for the lockset.
- No related posts found.