You don't the permission to view this video
- Comes in many styles and is used to draw grease, heat, steam, smoke, odor and hazardous gasses away from the stove and out of the kitchen.
- A complete system consists of a hood, a blower system and ducting.
- Downdraft models are built into the stove of surrounding counter and are less efficient than updraft hoods.
- Updraft hoods hang above the cooktop and easily vent air outdoors.
- An island range hood is used for stoves that are part of cabinet islands. They are suspended from the ceiling.
- No related posts found.