You don't the permission to view this video
- A laminate made from thin sheets of wood called veneers.
- Layers are glued perpendicular to the next, creating a strong, stiff panel.
- Varying thicknesses are available. The most common are 1/4” and 3/4”.
- Sheets usually measure 4’x 8’. Other sizes may be available.
- Most common wood type is Douglas fir and Southern pine.
- Available in a wide range of grades, with the most common being C-D, Exposure 1 (usually called CDX or sheathing).
- Another popular grade is A-D Exposure 1, which is suitable when only one paintable side is needed.
- No related posts found.