You don't the permission to view this video
- Also known as wood fiber substrate.
- Made from wood chips that are mechanically reduced to wood fibers and then bonded together into panels through heat and pressure.
- Panels are thin, grainless, dense, uniformly textured, strong and bone-dry.
- Used as an exterior siding, interior paneling, as a garage door panel, perforated boards, for furniture, toys, cabinets, floor underlayment and many other items.
- Can be sawed, shaped, routed and drilled and will accept paint and varnish.
- Not recommended for use in areas with high temperature or humidity because warping can occur.
- No related posts found.