You don't the permission to view this video
- Consists of a core of gypsum plaster covered with two sheets of heavy paper.
- Panels are 4’ wide and range in length from 6’ to 16’.
- Boards 1/4” thick are normally used for recovering old walls and ceilings.
- Boards 3/8” thick are used in two-ply construction.
- Boards 1/2” and 5/8” are used in single-ply new work. 5/6” boards provide better fire resistance and sound control.
- Benefits include low cost and ease of installation. The plain-papered face provides an excellent surface for paint or wallpaper.
- The edges are typically made with a slight taper, which allows for a filled and tapered joint.
- Greenboard is a type of gypsum wallboard that has a water-resistant (not waterproof) facing and is used in bathrooms and areas that will be exposed to water or steam.
- No related posts found.