You don't the permission to view this video
- The trim used where the floor and wall meet.
- The most complete is a combination of a base, base shoe and a base cap on top. Often, just a base is used.
- Another popular type is the quarter round.
- Most types are available in many different widths, from 1/2” to over 5”.
- Combination of pieces often depends on the type of flooring in the house or preference of the owner.
- The base shoe looks like a quarter round molding, but is not. It is not an even length on both sides.