You don't the permission to view this video
- A popular alternative to solid hardwood flooring.
- The surface veneer is made of hardwood such as maple or oak, while tongue-and-groove strips underneath are constructed of plywood.
- Easy to install because it can be installed without a subfloor and requires no sanding or finishing.
- Usually installed by gluing to the subfloor, although some types snap together and do not require glue.
- The size of the veneer will determine the floor’s durability. High-quality engineered floors feature surface veneer of 5/32” to 1/8”.
- No related posts found.